• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

That didn't take long! I'm now banned from the PCGS forums!

31 posts in this topic

Wow Masta-I always wondered what happen to you over there.

I havent seen you around in like a year or so.

And you JUST NOW got banned?

Wowy.

Lots of familar names round these parts.

Does Clankeye do his coin tales over here too?

Just wondering.

He doesnt write them anymore or is on strike?

Comparing Mr. Hall to a Nazi isn't even funny.

Cameron Kiefer

On the contrary.....It is extremely funny Cammi.........Or should I say.....MANOFCOINS... 893whatthe.gif.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Or should I say ......WALLSTREETMAN 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Comparing Mr. Hall to a Nazi isn't even funny.

Cameron Kiefer

On the contrary.....It is extremely funny Cammi.........Or should I say.....MANOFCOINS... 893whatthe.gif.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Or should I say ......WALLSTREETMAN 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Or should I say.. FanOfModerns 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I suspect that posting an image of Mark Salzberg in the same manner would get you summarily banned from this forum as well. In fact, I would be willing to bet that even that image of HRH would be removed from here by the powers that be. It shouldn't surprise you that you got banned from CU.

They didn't ban ANACONDA with his picture involving Hitler's takeover of France before the war started in IRAQ! It is a sick world and I'm a happy guy! Cameron occasionally has a sense of humor{sheep thread}, but don't make fun of HRH and Sample slabs!!!

Now that Masta is here, can you show that pic of you with the leaning tower of pcgs slabs again? Why not take another shot with a leaning pile of ngc slabs?

In all honesty, the nazi references should at least call for a deleted thread/post. Throw a warning with the deletion, and if it happens again, see ya! That stuff isn't in the best taste.

I think it's great, very funny, and like it or not you should not have to check your first ammendment rights at the door to be able to use these boards. Hall is a public figure, albeit a small one to the masses, but well known to us numismatists. Therefore, he is fair game according to the Supreme Court, it's after all your opinion.

Robert,

I agree that it's both funny and in poor taste. But, the First Amendment has nothing to do with it when we're talking about the CU message boards. Sure, if the CU message boards was government funded...

EVP

Well, I posted that picture with full knowledge that I would be banned. I even stated so in the message. I'm just surprised it only took ten minutes...I thought it would be a good hour or two before they noticed. Guess that shows that PCGS is still reading what's happening.

And, per request, here's your leaning tower of slabs!

DSCN0131.JPG

DSCN0135.JPG

DSCN0137.JPG

Maybe I should cross them all over to NGC, now that I'm done with the other place.