• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look at this n00b's high expectations

19 posts in this topic

I do not get the high value assigned to this coin. why would anyone think that it is worth a million dollars?

I do not understand either it only graded AU.10_1_102v.gif

When I sell my million dollar coins on Ebay I try to do just a little better on the photos…

Had there been better images I may have been able to pull the trigger, but from what I can see in those photos I wouldn’t feel comfortable with anything over a half million. :eek:

Man… it’s just too bad there not a make offer button. Maybe this will be one of those auctions where ever one waits until the last second to bid, they don’t want others driving up their bid you know. I’m really hoping no one bids so it has to be relisted with a lower starting bid, and also maybe the seller would smarten up and put one of those make offer buttons in his listing, eh? Man… I could be all over that coin then, big time!! :insane:

I emailed him and asked why he thought it was worth a million dollars and he explained that it is a one of a kind and should have not been able to leave the mint. (shrug)doh!:insane:lol