• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since no one asks "Who's going to Long Beach Show?"

18 posts in this topic

I had to ask and reply myself "Yes, I will" wink.gif

I'm usuing a cute icon to make me "look young", but I'm actually 35 years old wink.gif

If you happen to see an asian who's barely speaking English, it's me.

I'll be pleased if you say "Hi" to me....."Hi" is one of the few English words I can understand laugh.gif

Taro

Hey, I PMed Higashiyama earlier tonight asking him is the two of you were going to make it.

Which days will you be there?

I'll try to remember to have some sort of meeting announced over the address system and perhaps a bunch of us forum members can get together.

I look forward to meeting you! You'll be able to recognize me as I look very much like my icon.

I'll be there on 16th and will leave early on 20th.

I think Higashiyama will attend the show on 19th but I haven't heared from him a while....where is he now?

I'm looking forward to seeing you, too laugh.gif

I'll be there Thursday with bells on.

I wish you wouldn't. It was rather embarrassing walking the aisles the last show with you and every time you saw a nice coin, you ringing your damn bells and loudly proclaiming "That's a purdy coin".

Leave the bells home this time. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You'll be able to recognize me as I look very much like my icon.

That's only when Greg is in a GOOD mood....lol

I'll be there as usual. I haven't heard anything about a PCGS lunch so a regular old "members" get together is fine by me.

jom

I wish you wouldn't. It was rather embarrassing walking the aisles the last show with you and every time you saw a nice coin, you ringing your damn bells and loudly proclaiming "That's a purdy coin".

Alrighty then, no bells. But only on the condition you NOT wear your leopard print leotards again. they totally clash with your (two sizes too small) BonJovi tee-shirt. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Alrighty then, no bells. But only on the condition you NOT wear your leopard print leotards again. they totally clash with your (two sizes too small) BonJovi tee-shirt. 893naughty-thumb.gif
893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I'll be there everyday it's open.

Hey MD I have seen you and I know your being modest. smirk.gif

Greg you do look like your icon grin.gif

And I look like this cool.gif without the smile,

Glen

Glen, I also bet you are more than 1/8th inch tall.