• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay Buyers - Let's start a list of.....................

10 posts in this topic

sellers you've crossed off your list for whatever reason. Please specify the reason. Also, please use the "Quote" response so we can develop a continual list. I'll start this off:

collegegraphs

This seller switched coins on me and then insisted that I get the (vastly) inferior specimen graded by a TPGS.

bluemooncoins

This 5-digit power seller is too busy to leave feedback even after you have already left feedback. I sent the seller an e-mail concerning this and I received an automated response but still no feedback.

Chris

cousineustice

1 week after payment I sent an e-mail asking if the coin was on it's way. It wasn't but they said it would mail out soon. 2 weeks after payment, same response, more excuses. After 2 and a half weeks I tell them if they still haven't mailed it out I want a refund. They stop replying. I threaten to report them and they reply with the same tired excuses. After 3 weeks I opened a PayPal dispute and they refunded the money though they still insisted that the coin was on it's way. After 3 and a half weeks I gave them the first and only negative I've left anyone in 2 years on ebay. They email me with terrible insults and threats. In the 8 weeks since I won the auction the coin never arrived despite their assurances that it was mailed out. I paid for insurance, they were never willing to tell me what day they mailed it out, weather or not they actually insured the package or give me the confirmation number to at least confirm that it went to the post office.

sellers you've crossed off your list for whatever reason. Please specify the reason. Also, please use the "Quote" response so we can develop a continual list. I'll start this off:

collegegraphs

This seller switched coins on me and then insisted that I get the (vastly) inferior specimen graded by a TPGS.

bluemooncoins

This 5-digit power seller is too busy to leave feedback even after you have already left feedback. I sent the seller an e-mail concerning this and I received an automated response but still no feedback.

Chris

Chris, is that your biggest complaint with Bluemoon coins? I've seen others that were a bit more damning :devil:

Chris, is that your biggest complaint with Bluemoon coins? I've seen others that were a bit more damning :devil:

Oh really? Do tell. :devil:

They got rid of Shawna :censored:

collegegraphs

bluemooncoins

Chris

I recall that BlueMoon coin fiasco. That's the one where they were trying not to sell a consigned coin so that they could keep it.

collegegraphs

bluemooncoins

Chris

Yes, it was the one and only time that I will deal with them, but I got lucky with the coin I received. It was a 1935 S/S Texas Commem unattributed.

Chris

Now I am curious... I just bought some coins from Bluemoon and was treated fairly, was not charged shipping, and I was given a good deal. What are the complaints?

Scott :hi:

Now I am curious... I just bought some coins from Bluemoon and was treated fairly, was not charged shipping, and I was given a good deal. What are the complaints?

Scott :hi:

I guess some people would say that my complaint about Bluemooncoins is rather trivial. Judging from the remarks made about feedback from both buyers and sellers, it seems to me that, if feedback is to work as it was intended, then both "camps" should use it fairly and properly.

To me, it is particularly irritating when a five-digit "Power Seller" will not take the time to leave feedback in spite of polite requests. How in the heck do you think he got his numbers?

Chris