• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay, where did the "GO" button go?

17 posts in this topic

You know, the one next to the Forum drop-down menu. I was only gone for 10 hours and it has disappeared. Now, if I want to go to another thread in the same forum, I have to go back to "NGC" (listed above the drop-down) and reselect the forum.

Arch, did you do this intentionally just to make life difficult for me? You should know by now that it takes me awhile to get the hang of things.

Chris

I think it is tons better. Now you just pick the forum you want from the drop down menu and it automatically goes there without having to push the go button.

Chris,

If you're reading this post, for instance, and you want to get back to the Numismatic Tangents forum, click the link that says Numismatic Tangents right above the menu bar for forum navigation.

Chris,

If you're reading this post, for instance, and you want to get back to the Numismatic Tangents forum, click the link that says Numismatic Tangents right above the menu bar for forum navigation.

See, I told you it takes a while for me to get the hang of things!

Thanks, Chad! (thumbs u

Chris

The go button was a pain .. the scripted function is much quicker

Come on Chris quit playing catchup ... :D

The GO button got up and is GONE :D

"Stupid is as stupid does."

Actually, I prefer mustard!

Mike, I'm not opposed to the change as long as I know where I'm oozing along.

Chris

Speaking of the elimination of the GO button, is there a way to condense the menu to only selected threads?

Speaking of the elimination of the GO button, is there a way to condense the menu to only selected threads?

Yes, I wish we could eliminate the drop-down menu for CGC when we are in the NGC forums. I would imagine that many of the CGC participants probably feel the same way about the NGC drop-down.

Chris