• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You only have 72 Hours. Balistic Rolls of Presidentail Dollars

6 posts in this topic

Funny thing is, I have seen this same ad a few times over the past month or so. I guess they keep getting new 72 hour batches for us.

Creative advertising, but to the general public it works.

Rey

I just purchased two sets of their Jefferson nickel ballistic rolls yesterday. Original buyer paid $440 for the pair. They really attract the suckers.

Unfortunately, my grandma bought me one of these rolls (the george washington dollar). I have a feeling she got suckered, but she didn't tell me how much she paid (it was a birthday present). The hype and advertising that came with it was so over the top and ridiculous that I just had to laugh. But it did come in a pretty cool box shaped like a gold bar. The idea is that it is supposed to look like your vault is full of gold, and the suckers are falling for it like crazy. But, it is nice, and I will keep it.

Unfortunately, my grandma bought me one of these rolls (the george washington dollar). I have a feeling she got suckered, but she didn't tell me how much she paid (it was a birthday present).

My sister :whistle:bless her heart. did the same for me because she thought it looked cool, and she knew I was all up into coins lately, so I really can't complain, only to grin and bear it. It truly is [font:Comic Sans MS]"The Thought that counts"[/font] :angel: