• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay 04 $10 Plat Eagle PR70DC & 1999 CT-D Qtr MS68 PCGS Ends 7/29

1 post in this topic

I also have this one of a kind Statehood Quarter to offer. I don't believe that has ever been offered on E-Bay before, it is a 1999-D Connecticut MS68 statehood quarter. This is a Top PoP coin, with only 18 of them to go around, so to say the least this is a very rare coin and there isn't very many of these to go around. If you

know the Statehood Quater series, the 99's were the hardest years to get any high grade coins. So if you want or need one of these for your registry sets please put your bid in right away. I have on E-Bay right now a beatiful 2004-W Platinum Eagle

PR70DCAM that was graded by PCGS. The 2004-W is one of the rarest and most sought after platinum eagles on the market today. Not only are you getting a great date but you're getting it in a perfect PR70DCAM condition. Of course this coin is a Top PoP of just 22 of these coins graded and none finer. I also have a $10 2006 MS70 10th Anniversary edition platinum eagle. This coin is also graded by PCGS and is also a TopPoP coin. Pick this one up now while you can. Last but not leastI have a Roosevelt Dime for sale. The first is a 2005-P MS69FB Satin Finish. A beatiful coin that is full banned and a very high grade. So it doesn't get any letter than that. If you interested in any of the coins please just click the links below to get to the auctions you like, and as always thank you for taking the time for

looking.

Take Care,

Dave

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbigd34946QQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?