• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look at the clip of this !

18 posts in this topic

Hi all

yet another ebay stinker for you !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1906-US-Dollar-Very-Good-Used-Condition_W0QQitemZ190135535268QQihZ009QQcategoryZ523QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

sorry i cannot put the pictures up of this the seller has "protected" his images (cannot undersand why lol)

all the best and keep hunting :hi:

I believe the statue of libery was put up in 1886

Correct. This ruin of a coin was made in 1986 for the centennial (which also happens to be my birth year). I want to get a proper example of this commem later but it's not a collecting priority at the moment.

Correct. This ruin of a coin was made in 1986 for the centennial (which also happens to be my birth year). I want to get a proper example of this commem later but it's not a collecting priority at the moment.

I use to collect those all the time in the 2 piece proof sets. I sold them about 8 months ago when the market was good. Now in a 70 those coins are pretty cheap. If you want a set of them now is the time to buy them!

I use to collect those all the time in the 2 piece proof sets. I sold them about 8 months ago when the market was good. Now in a 70 those coins are pretty cheap. If you want a set of them now is the time to buy them!

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind and keep an eye out then. :)