• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAC/ CONSORTIUM NEWS

6 posts in this topic

Just pulled this announcement from the dealer trading network.

From National Gold Exchange-

-------------Announcement----------------

We are pleased to announce that National Gold Exchange will be

involved as a primary market-maker and Charter Member of Collectors

Acceptance Corp(CAC). NGE has been in business over for 30 years

and is a leading market-maker in gold and modern coinage.

This news strikes me as rather odd. I would have expected (apparently incorrectly) that retail organizations would be the primary members of the CAC -- and isn't most of NGEs business on the wholesale side (primarily generic gold)? ...Mike

p.s. Given how little we understand at this point of the structure of the organization and how it will conduct business, I'm not sure these questions can be answered entirely. hm

Well, I'd say go read NASDAQ's web site about how an exchange with market makers work, and that will be what they aspire to. I wonder what they'll take for qualifications to trade on the exchange?

Well, I'd say go read NASDAQ's web site about how an exchange with market makers work, and that will be what they aspire to. I wonder what they'll take for qualifications to trade on the exchange?
I just went to thier web page And to be honest they have a nice selection of gold.

http://www.ngegold.com/