• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Birth year multi-holder

2 posts in this topic

Hi-

I have a sentimental 1908 proof set that I want conserved and slabed w/o grading (the half has been wiped) in a multi-holder. I am worried because quarter has fantastic purple tone and I don't want it altered. I wrote on the submission form under Notes, "Perfect Toning! Don't Remove!" Two questions: 1) What might happen to the quarter, is it in danger of having its toning removed? and 2) I wanted to have the slab labeled "Collection of [My Grandfather]." Where would I note that on the submission form?

Thanks!

-Robin

When a note such as "leave color" as with your coins is included on the submission form, the evaluators and conservators will see this and every attempt is made to follow your request. In the unlikely event that it is felt a coin would be better off doing more conservation than you request, you would be contacted before any work is done.

Add the note about the pedigree in the margins after the coins are listed.

Chris, NCS