• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My username on the Registry

5 posts in this topic

OK, this is potentially embarrassing, but....I decided to join the Registry to begin sets of some of my collection. I wished to use my username here on the forum, but that username is in use at the Registry.

My question is, is that superdave on the Registry me? :blush:

Does my account here automatically transfer to the Registry, or did I create a Registry account long ago and forget about it? I tried a few of my recent email addys for Password Reminder, but none hit. Is that username in someone else's possession?

I don't mind registering another name, but if that's me, I'd rather use it. How can I figure out whether or not I've been here before?

Did you send a Private Message to the user? hm

Or perhaps an error made during the Message Boards upgrade. hm

It's my understanding that registration for the boards and the registry are independent. Therefore it's unlikely that that account is you. One quick way to find out though would be to try and log in and see if it takes your password. Another point to look at would be does this registry account have any coins registered? If so then it's almost certainly someone else.

Another point to look at would be does this Registry account have any coins registered? If so then it's almost certainly someone else.  

Unless the coins are his lol

Another point to look at would be does this Registry account have any coins registered? If so then it's almost certainly someone else.  

Unless the coins are his lol

Yes, but since he doesn't even know if the account is his it's unlikely that he added coins to it. :)