• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Partly My Fault---- I Think??

17 posts in this topic

Hello Folks---- Awhile back---when Mark Feld and others got booted from ATS----And many of those guys were coming to our Sleepy Hollow---Well, I wrote to Dena and Arch because I had read some complaints about the boards not being up to snuff as it were.

Well, me being one not to want NGC to loose all this potential new blood, I wrote and said that I hoped that they could catch the train and make a killing on the opportunity. I did not hear back from either of them on the matter. So I just let it drop. Me being one who will now be roaming around trying to figure it all out----I hope you knowledgable guys will get a lot out of what they have done. I'll try to catch the gabbose---me being very slow at computer learning.

So---maybe these changes were partly my fault?? In any event, I will try to adjust. Wish all of you the best. I really do think that I thank NGC for their efforts. It will take me awhile before I am sure one way or the other. In the meantime, you smart guys just go and plow ahead. Have a great day. Bob [supertooth]

Bob, I think this is just the latest version of the software. I don’t think this is your fault in any way. In fact, I’m already getting use to the new board and enjoying the new speed. I’m not viewing this upgrade as a bad thing. It’s like all software upgrades – you have to get use to the new features and new ways of working with the software. Once we do that it will be fine if not better.

Hey Bob, please send Arch and Dena a PM suggesting to them that NGC would gain much more respect, income and standing in the community if they grade all of my coins as MS70 or PF70UCAM. Let's see if this can work again.

Hey Bob, please send Arch and Dena a PM suggesting to them that NGC would gain much more respect, income and standing in the community if they grade all of my coins as MS70 or PF70UCAM. Let's see if this can work again.

Tom, I don't see how that could happen anyway. Everything I've seen of yours is old and cruddy. :D

Chris

Tom, I don't see how that could happen anyway. Everything I've seen of yours is old and cruddy. :D

Chris

If I had my thinking man emoticon I would insert it here.

Hey! I think that is what I will write from now on when I would have previously inserted my thinking man emoticon! "If I had my thinking man emoticon I would insert it here."

I doubt we members had much influence on the decision to upgrade. Seems to me like they are more concerned with keeping current with the technology.

The more I explore and read the posts, the more I like this new version. Best of all (to me), it is SOOOO much faster and responsive than the old system. I daresay - these boards are now superior to whats ATS both technically and for content.

GREAT JOB NGC!

Chris

If I had my thinking man emoticon I would insert it here.

Hey! I think that is what I will write from now on when I would have previously inserted my thinking man emoticon! "If I had my thinking man emoticon I would insert it here."

[font:Comic Sans MS] If I had my thinking man emoticon, I would insert it ____ [/font]

Chris