• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK NGC..........I'm being patient waiting for the Multi coin holder but.....

5 posts in this topic

I think I would prefer a different color than White for my coins.

The Gold coins Deserve Black for the Multi holder.

Silver proof sets would look good with the black BUT I want an American Flag.

I want the Red and White stripes waving Thru My coin.

And I want the upper corner showing a portion of the blue with just a few stars also waving in the breeze.

Thats it.Nothing else...............Maybe another Pr 70....... but after that ............Nothing.........Nada..........Zip. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Gold coins in a white core seems ok to me, but white-ish coins like untoned nickel and silver won't look as nice. Perhaps you can place the NGC holder on top of a black surface and see if that helps.

NCS holders would be even better...

EVP

i like the new white holder of ngc and i also like the hermtcailly sealed case? i think?

also i bet the plastics have improved

i bet the multi coin case would look great if you have a set of 5 or less coins that you love together and as a set the sum of the whole is g=greaster than its parts say for a really nice original set where all the coins match in quaslity originality weather toned or thick skinned white coins

michael

Would like to get all my proof statehood quarters put in these. Hope it's cheaper than 5 individual slabs, though. Otherwise doesn't make much sense.

Yeah, good question. How much does a, say, five-coined multi-holder cost, including the grading fees?