• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Giveaway

64 posts in this topic

This will be my first crack at a freebie.

If I win I will feel a little guilty since i'm kinda new here.

(shrug)

Ray

PS Congrats on your milestone!

(thumbs up

If I win I will feel a little guilty since i'm kinda new here.

Ray

The only reason you should feel guilty would be if you sold the prize back to the former owner for 5x what you paid for it. hm

Chris

Congratulations on lasting a year!! :golfclap:

I love those autographed slabs. I don't know why, but I recently purchased a proof 1976 Quarter autographed by Jack Ahr and a 1976 Half autographed by Seth Huntington. I need a 1976 Dollar autographed by Dennis Williams to complete the set.

ICG has been doing this with the State Quarters, having the artists that provided the concepts to the Mint sign their slabs. I have the one for North Carolina and New York (significant to me since I have lived in both states).

Cool stuff!! :cool:

Scott :hi:

Thanks to everyone who replied! The two winners have been drawn, First is just-john and second is winstonware Congrats to the two of you and a pm has been sent.

Congratulations to JJ and WW, and thanks to Saen78 for making this possible.

I'll be turning 60 next month, so maybe I should be thinking about a game/giveaway for all you homeless, needy souls. lol

Chris