• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New forum software?

139 posts in this topic

Hi, MikeInFL

Where am I? :confused: Who am I? :confused: What am I? :confused: Oh yea, now I remember... :blush:

Nice $5.00 Gold Indian! :whistle:

AAJ

I don’t see the ads??? :confused:

I think the quotes are in absolute pixels as opposed to screen size percentages. I wonder if that can be changed in this software. :confused:

Over all I like it.

The only thing annoying to me is that my OLD eyes can't read the thread listings.

Is there any way I can change the font size?

I tried the "control", "up", "down" arrows.

I checked in preferences.

Joe

Did they just change it again?

Yes, it seems some changes are occuring as we play....

The fonts have changed, as has the color scheme...

Did I mention it blows?

I think I may have seen that in the tangents. It’s gonna be great! Arch and Dena are still tweaking it. It’ll be cool 2thumbs.gif

Oh yeah, thread ratings are gone too. :(

Insert clapping greamlin that is missing.

The "ignore user" seems to be missing too. ;)

Insert the "what the" and "hummm" graemlins that are missing.

I gotta say, I don't think this is going to have the same affect. (sad graemlin)

Insert the "what the" and "hummm" graemlins that are missing.

I gotta say, I don't think this is going to have the same affect. (sad graemlin)

What's a "graemlin"? scratch.gif

You know what I just noticed that is a cool new feature? You can now start a thread among friends as a private message/thread. That could be cool

Dork. :)

You know what I just noticed that is a cool new feature? You can now start a thread among friends as a private message/thread. That could be cool

Don't listen to Mr. I'm Always Offline. :P

Okay maybe I deserved that but you guys are being tough on this fresh release of the new chat board. Give our technical friends a chance to tweak it to our liking. I’m confident that they will. I’m gonna hit the sack. Keep the faith brothers!

I don't know why it says that.

Change your preferences setting of "Hide from Who's Online?" and I think it will change it.

:cool: upgrades. It will take some adjustment but it seems more intuitive than before Hopefully the learning curve will be quick.

Well it seems to be changing as we speak (so to speak). I am unable to see of find where I can add graemlins to a reply. Where is everyone else finding these now.

Rey

Oh yeah, the little box aronud the online/offline icon is distracting. Before it didnt' have the box, and looked much cooler. :o

Now it's fixed!!! Cool. It seems someone has been quite busy...I see more changes to the post/edit window...

Cough. More smilies. Cough. Cough. :cry:

:P

Sorry Arch, this still blows.

I suspect that constructive criticism would be better received.

What bothers you, specifically, my simian friend?

I hope we can get larger text. I'm getting a headache already trying to read through a magnifying glass.

Chris