• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another CU forum member bits the dust!!!

16 posts in this topic

Across the street CU member known as Basestealer got the boot today for speaking out on PCGS "First Strikes". I guess Mr. Hall doesn't believe in free speech. At least, not on his forum. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

P.S. Does this scenario sound familiar???

I sure hope that he was warned about that before being booted. Not everyone knows that such comments are taboo and subject a poster to being banned.

Dave Hall should publish a book on all of his rules and regulations. A simple message on the boards is not good enough.

The again the book might be as thick as Webster's Unabridged Dictionary. You know the book they have stick on pedestals in the library so you can read it.

The again the book might be as thick as Webster's Unabridged Dictionary. You know the book they have stick on pedestals in the library so you can read it.

Or like the one I used to prop my door open in college! :signfunny:

Somehow that does surprise me...

I don't get it. Why is it surprising?

I think they meant "that doesn't suprise me".

Yes that is what I meant....

I am surprised PCGS has not simply shut the board down. I would not be surprised if PCGS management is consulting their attorneys and considering a libel suit against certain individuals.

On the bourse money talks and BS walks. On the bourse, I am not going to get upset or join a crusade about someones BS or spiel, I mainly want to have a positive show! However, I will listen to them up to a point, and if it leads me to a good deal or sale, well then what they had to say perhaps did have a little value added. Any knowledge you can pick up at a show is super for your program.

I sure hope that he was warned about that before being booted. Not everyone knows that such comments are taboo and subject a poster to being banned.

PCGS boots without warning and won't give a reason even if asked.

They obviously don't think they will suffer for this but in the end, they have to live with themselves...and each other..can you imagine that? I mean, going to work every day with people of that mentality? It's got to be awful. And psych 101 will tell you that their sex life ain't that great either. :D