• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Spouse Gold Coins to be released to public.....

5 posts in this topic

it was announced today in CoinWorld that August 16th for the Jefferson Gold coin with unique reverse and November 15th for the Dolly Madison gold coin would be on sale. The US Mint also indicated nearly a 50-50 split between the Proof and Uncirculated versions.

With the tremendous success of the first two Gold Spouse coins the 3rd and 4th gold coins will probably sell-out faster (if possible) than the two hours it took for the first two coins.

If everyone that can get through via phone or computer to the Mint orders their limit of 5 sets, the first 4 thousand orders should wide out the available supply. These coins look like about as sure a thing you can find in numismatics today with a sure profit tomorrow rather than way down the road. I'm sure many non coin collectors will be trying to cash-in on this "sure-thing" !

Crank up your Apple Power Mac5 with Aspen Bundle for the upcoming occassion. Good Luck !

I have a feeling they will be popular. I got my boxing gloves on and warming up, lets see if I'll be lucky enough to get one from the mint!! This is almost as bad as the Cabbage Patch craze back in the 80's.