• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Privy coins of Canada to trade

9 posts in this topic

I got a bunch of Canadian privy coins, including the complete Zodiac set and two sets of the legacy of Liberty commemorative sets, that I will trade for Canadian half dollars, Loon dollars and commemorative and regular dollars of Canada. Can send a complete listing to anyone who is interested. Luskie

P. S. To all of those who would have doubts in trading with me because of some other person's remarks, be advised that I will send my coins first for your inspection and/or approval or return, before anything is sent to me. You must be completely satisfied with those I send before any trade is complete. Luskie

chad you r a life saver! it is always good knowing these things b4 hand. im starting a privy set and was thinking bout looking his up. but now i will wait for others to come around smile.gif

To those people who checked that posting by munkyman, you should know that things have changed. Amends have been made to those affected. You should contact Boom, mojoman, Bgman or Ajia and check the latest. Also, I don't think you would have anything to be afraid of since I have stated that I will send my privy coins first before anything is received by me. I don't see how you can go wrong.

The person who has not make a mistake and been sorry for his actions, can be the first one to fault me for making amends.

I have most of the privy issues, including two sets of the legacy of liberty coins and a complete set of the Zodiac coins. I have no idea of the retail value, only what I traded for them. I would be open to any and all offers. Luskie

are all the privy coins silver? i got 2x titanics for 13.50 a pc. im working on that privy set and im kinda new to the canada silver :) im interested in any ms privies that i dont have (which i only have the titanic :) ) let me know what you are thinking on price and we will talk :)

how many are in the zodiac set?