• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kangaroos, polar bears, and robins, oh my!

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm offing the following items on the board before selling them elsewhere.

First is a 1993 to 1998 date run of Australian silver kangaroos. 1993 was the first year of issue for these coins, and the design changes every year, so this set contains one example of each of the first six designs. All of the coins are pristine, and are still in the original card and plastic sleeve of issue. $110 + $6 shipping.

1868853-DSCF1688.jpg

Next is a 1996 Canada $2 proof coin and bank note set. It contains a proof example of the Canadian $2 polar bear coin and an uncalculated example of the $2 note that the coin replaced. The note is a replacement note and bares an X in the third position of its serial number. This is a nice set that is still in the original mint issued box with all the paper work. The coin, note, and box are all in perfect condition. $25 + $6 shipping.

1868851-DSCF1693.jpg1868831-DSCF1690.jpg

If anyone is interested in either of these sets and has a question or would like more images just PM me. I offer a full seven day, no nonsense return. If you are not happy once you receive something from me, just let me know, send the item back within seven days, and I will refund your purchase price less shipping.

Thanks

John