• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay 04 $10 Plat Eagle PR70DC & 05 Oregon Qtr MS70SF PCGS And More Ends 7/1

1 post in this topic

I have on E-Bay right now a beatiful 2004-W Platinum Eagle PR70DCAM that was graded by PCGS. The 2004-W is one of the rarest and most sought after platinum eagles on the market today. Not only are you getting a great date but you're getting it in a perfect PR70DCAM condition. Of course this coin is a Top PoP of just 22 of these coins graded and none finer. I'm also have for sale 2005-D Lincoln Memorial Cents in MS69 Satin Finish. The coins and are graded by PCGS. I also have a nice Washington and Statehood Quarters to offer. Next is a Statehood Quarter, a 2006-P Nevada MS66 Business strike. The first statehood quarter I have to offer is a one of a kind and I don't believe that has ever been offered on E-Bay before. it is a 2005-P Oregon MS70SF (Satin Finish) quarter. This is a Top PoP coin, with only 9 of them to go around, so to say the least there isn't very many of these to go around. So if you want or need one of these for your registry sets please pick this up right away. The next state quarter is a 2004-D Florida MS68 and a 2004-P Michigan MS67 quarters. Both are business strikes quarters since satin finish wasn't released yet. I also have a very hard to come by 2006-D

Nevada MS69 Satin Finish. Great example, no toning or hazing. I also have a 2004-D Texas MS67 Statehood quarter with no toning or hazing, very nice piece. Last but not least I have a Roosevelt Dime for sale. The first is a 2005-P MS69FB Satin Finish. A beatiful coin that is full banned and a very high grade. So it doesn't get any better than that. And Last but not least I do have 2 concert tickets. If you live in the Philadelphia area and you like the rock band Police I do have 2 tickets on E-Bay for July 19, 2007 for sale. If your interested you can click the link below. Just click the links below to get to the auctions you like, and as always thank you for taking the time for looking.

Dave

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbigd34946QQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?