• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super nice 1882-S DMPL morgan

8 posts in this topic

Item number: 190127143754.

It has some slight hairlining on the reverse--the photos grossly exaggerate them foreheadslap.gif.

Here are some small photos (there are more photos in the listing and they're bigger):

obv2b.jpgrev2b.jpg

I have to tell ya, those images are making me think of a nice, tall glass of ice-cold lemonade smile.gif!

Through the magic of auto-adjust technology, I came up with the following:

junk1441.jpg

junk1442.jpg

junk1443.jpg

junk1444.jpg

All photos taken by yours truly. smile.gif I thought about adjusting the colors a bit but decided to leave the photos as they originally came out. wink.gif

Just my opinion but I don't like to see hairlines on a so called DMPL! I could be wrong but I didn't think NGC would put the DPL designation on a hairlined Morgan???

Just my opinion but I don't like to see hairlines on a so called DMPL! I could be wrong but I didn't think NGC would put the DPL designation on a hairlined Morgan???

Like I said the photos exaggerate them. I guarantee that this coin will grade at NGC. If it is BB'd I will allow a full return at my expense including the NGC submission fees. cool.gif

Like I said the photos exaggerate them. I guarantee that this coin will grade at NGC. If it is BB'd I will allow a full return at my expense including the NGC submission fees. cool.gif

Thats what is called "Above and Beyond" hail.gif