• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this the worst coin ever by the royal mint ???

14 posts in this topic

This has just come through the post today the Alderney £5 (same as the £10)

The sentiment is good but the Reverse by Polish "Artist" Danuta Solowiej-Wedderburn Is just plain yucky in my eyes..

Whats with the babys right arm i did not know it was possable to bend an arm like that and the chest whats it been doing weight lifting !!..

1862875-11.jpg

screwy.gif

1862875-11.jpg.e586170a40d0d3e5a6f36dbeb004253a.jpg

We have a winner - ugliest darkside coin ever.

What the heck kind of quote is that? "The legacy of a unique woman"? They can't come up with anything better to say about her than she's "unique"? In my family, that's what you'd say if a cousin brings a goth home for thanksgiving. ("So what do you think about Jessica-the-dark-one?" "Um...she's a unique woman.")

Ugly baby too - looks like he's going to belch and yank a cigar out from behind his head.

EDITED TO REMOVE A COMMENT THAT I'M SURE WOULD JUST CAUSE *spoon* TO GIVE ME A HEADACHE yay.gif

I hadn't realized that Diana had such severe arthritis until I saw her hand on that coin. Fortunately, the artist opted not to have her breast feeding! Sets a new low-water mark for sure.

As a high school freshman I once signed a yearbook and told the young lady that she was "a most unique person". She was deeply insulted and made a point of telling everyone that I called her "unique." I don't think she knew what the word meant...unfortunately I may have scarred her self image as she has never married. The point for me was simple. Be careful what you call "unique." I can't recall ever seeing it on a coin before.

I can't disagree with anything that has been said regarding the appearance of this coin.

looks like a bad tattoo! and is the babies head huge or is it me?

The head looks so big partially because there is no neck. No, I take that back. There is so little neck that it has "negative neck".