• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations to NGC----Firm will continue as Official....

11 posts in this topic

ANA grading service to 2012. Decision was reported in July 2nd CoinWorld. Continued success to NGC !

Thanks for the Official 1862911-analogo_color.jpgupdate. grin.gif

1862911-analogo_color.jpg.6033bf953de510a0bab40f4db3d15d1b.jpg

As much as I would like to congratulate them on this, I believe it more likely they were simply the highest bidder for the "honor".

Bribes aside, of all the firms out there, NGC is the one I definitely prefer as the official grading service of the ANA.
Most definitely ,,NGC is ten times collector friendlier than pcgs... thumbsup2.gif

The article explained that the ANA orginally set out to solicit bids from multiple TPGs with the possibility of contracting with more than one. For whatever reasons there were delays in the process, ANA had set certain standards, requirements, etc. and when it came down to it they extended NGC's contract and now have a "letter of intent" to sign them back up. No explanation really as to what happened with the submittals or lack thereof of the other TPGs. (This is from my memory of reading the article, so please don't quote me on it.

Rey