• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

album for state quarters

5 posts in this topic

Okay, so I admit, I collect these (sort of). I have a set of circulation issues by state, but not by mint. I don't especially care about doing these by mint mark. Is there a dansco (or other) album that just has one slot per state, rather than one per mint mark?

Go to this page at JP's Corner. Scroll down a bit until you get to the Whitman Albums for quarters. Jerry is selling the Whitman Statehood Quarters Album with 50 openings for $8.95 (plus shipping). I have two of these, one for uncirculated P and the other for uncirculated D. I use a Harris folder for the circulated set.

EDITED TO ADD: I saw where you were looking for coin tubes. See... just go to JP's and get everything in one order and one shipping cost!! thumbsup2.gif

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD: Whitman State Quarter Album with Bonus directly from Whitman. The bonus is a copy of the Check List and Record book and a magnifier. Whitman is charging $9.94 plus shipping.

Scott hi.gif