• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where in the world is....EZ-E

15 posts in this topic

I've been on vacation. Nevada to Arkansas to China for 3 weeks, back to Arkansas then to Cinninnatti, Ohio to the answers in genesis Creation Museum (yesterday) and now in Louisville, KY visiting a friend of mine from the Navy. Now, back to AR to work more on the house (no internet). But I will be back on my job on July 30 and back in the internet routine. I'm hoping to jot over to FL to see Chris Machuga but I have so much to do and so little time. :~(

Been driving in the states. Definitely sleep deprived. But I flew over the North Pole when I went to China. Cool, eh? :~)

Been driving in the states. Definitely sleep deprived. But I flew over the North Pole when I went to China. Cool, eh? :~)

Is this the image?

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Hey, Victor! I just returned from Las Vegas, and I wasn't able to get together with Hannah. I spent a lot of time helping at the tournament registration desk, but when I finally had time to call her, she told me that she was leaving the next morning for Arkansas. Oh well, maybe next year.

While at the Riviera, I had some good "hits" on the slots and at one point I was about $3,000 ahead, but I spent a lot at the coin shop in the Riv. I bought 18 Morgans and I'll try to post some pictures later.

Chris

wow cool victor thumbsup2.gif

have a great time and please keep us informed on here and we will see you more on a regular basis by the end of july thumbsup2.gif

it will be here sooner than you think thumbsup2.gif