• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to trade: 1972-S PCGS PR68 DCAM Silver Ike Dollar for 1943 PCGS MS65 Nickel

4 posts in this topic

Like the title says, I've got a 1972-S PCGS PR68 DCAM Silver Eisenhower Dollar that I would like to trade for a PCGS MS65 Jefferson Nickel (Any mint, but P preferred). I envision a simple trade; we both mail each other our respective slabs, USPS first class with delivery confirmation.

The nickel should be near white, with no problems. I don't care about full steps, but I hate spotting. My primary goal is to find a fairly close match to the coins below (emphasis on the Jefferson).

A look at eBay's recent closed sales showed PCGS MS65 Jeffersons of various mints closing at around $12-$14 plus shipping. I didn't see any PCGS PR68 DCAM silver ikes, but I just picked this one up for around $15 last week. The Ike doesn't have any problems; I just decided I wanted to go with a MS coin for my Ike type instead of the proof.

1834278-nickels.jpg

1834278-nickels.jpg.e6530c56a648156fbaa4537514094707.jpg

Michael,

I have some nice un circulated war nickels, let me find them and I’ll get back to you. There raw but may grade 65 or better. thumbsup2.gif