• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slab question

3 posts in this topic

hello all at the ngc forums. i'm glad to be able to post questions and read and learn something by visiting here, i appreciate the opportunity.

my questions. are the slabs sealed air tight? and if not is it not possible? do we not have the proper technology? and if the answer is 'no' is anyone working on this very important subject? thank you very much for your responses.

steve

popcorn.gif

The NGC holder was developed and laboratory tested for two years and is comprised of state of the art material. The holder is hermetically sealed to greatly assist in the long term preservation of your coins.

Our innovative holder design is also currently the most reliable means of safe storage for your coins. Using inert plastics and sulfur-free paper, it has been tested and proven to provide an effective barrier from corrosive gases and moisture.