• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Presidential First Day Covers

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I was just wondering.................

I bought the first day of issue cover and they came back MS-65 and MS-66. According to the article I read in NGC, they said the coins could be put into your registry. BUT WHERE!!! confused-smiley-013.gifI tried to put them in the mint state slot but that didn't work. The coins are now in my registry but........there is nowhere to put them into any sets.

I would also like to comment on the PCGS grading of the dollars. They came up with this position A & position B. This really bugs me I was collecting a P & D NGC & PCGS set. I like both grading companies but I don’t really want to get 6 coins for each President.

Just a note to NGC… Thanks for grading First Day Covers…..I think it is a great idea…..keep up all of the good work!!!

…..REMEMBER FREEDOM…..THANK A VET…..

1815609-WashingtonCoverFront.jpg.fd11818d2c9a02debb88ef0e3192e4bd.jpg

SchatzyJr,

The First Day of Mintage Presidential Coin Set was recently made available to the public. I added this set for you and processed your FM coins. I believe I emailed you regarding this.

Thank you for your post.