• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1836 Capped Bust Half--Guess the grade and the Overton..Grade Revealed

11 posts in this topic

I have been looking for one of these for a while. I received this one today.

Please take a shot at the grade and overton. Thanks!

1836a.jpg

1836b.jpg

1836c.jpg

1836d.jpg

Listed as a O-108A.

1836.jpg

Hi, 123cents

A really nice 1836 over 1336, O-108 in XF45, a dip and clean somewhere in its long life, still nice. I enjoyed seeing it, thanks for sharing! thumbsup2.gif

AAJ

Hi, 123cents

A really nice 1836 over 1336, O-108 in XF45, a dip and clean somewhere in its long life, still nice. I enjoyed seeing it, thanks for sharing! thumbsup2.gif

AAJ

I would say so too

1836-3date.jpg

Looks like a nice PCGS 45 1836/1336. This marriage is only R1, and I would expect thousands still exist. For no apparent reason, prices on this overdate have gone out of sight.

Looks like a nice PCGS 45 1836/1336. This marriage is only R1, and I would expect thousands still exist. For no apparent reason, prices on this overdate have gone out of sight.

The prices have definitely gone out of sight. There is one on DLC Auction site graded AU-53 by NGC that is already bid up to $1208.00 with buyers premium.