• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Friday summary at the N.H. Coin Expo

3 posts in this topic

I had a good first full day. I probably did more business than a lot of the dealers around me, unless they are all habitual complainers, which may in fact be the case.

Met Tom B. and enjoyed his time and conversation. Even managed to make a sale with him!

There didn't seem to be the retail traffic most would have liked, but it was a beautiful 90 degree day outside.

Still plenty of dealer to dealer activity, and in the few hours I was there on Thursday evening, I did more than ALL day on Friday. Not complaining about that point, just recognizing it.

Not a ton of gold floating around, some, but not as much as I expected. I've seen a bunch of higher grade copper, some better quality than others, obviously, but more than usually seen.

Overall, I'd say the traffic was one notch below steady. We'll see how Saturday goes.

I'll try to attach a pic of the PanPac commem I purchased today. Eye candy for sure. Just a quick pic.

240282-panpac.jpg.aee4289e753f77695a45f4c402cbca90.jpg

sounds good! I would expect a Friday to be slower, especially with the nice weather and I know we have been insane at work so taking time off is not an option, and think it is the same in many industries.

Good luck today and nice PanPac! grin.gif