• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edward H. Metcalf

2 posts in this topic

I have seen several coins in auction houses that describe the coins as being Ex. Edward H. Metcalf Collection. But I can find very little information about Edward H. Metcalf or his one time Collection. I've googled him with no luck and tried the search on the ANA website.

Where do you suggest I look to find more information about him and his collection. There is a 50 Peso coin I am interested in that is claimed to be Ex. Edward H. Metcalf Collection and I would like to find out more about it & him.

I have heard the name so much that I feel I am probably missing the obvious, but still I am lost. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No luck here either, I would inquire with the selling company or individual as to the details on this collection. The Auction Houses should be able to provide you with information.

It may just be an individual with several of their coins being sold at various auction houses. Personalizing coins this way sometimes brings attention to them I have been told.

Rey