• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will this 10c realy grade PF-70 NGC crossover ?

11 posts in this topic

It's hard to say Dooly. I see scratches on the OBV but some are for sure slab. Without knowing if the Rev is good, wouldn't be able to tell.

Don't know much about roosevelts Dooly. ICG is a respectable holder. It may cross to NGC but probably not PCGS. Like I said, without looking at the Rev, it would be hard to determine. PCGS shows PF69 worth $260.00.

NGC have only "done" 16 Ultra cameo PF-69's and i have not seen one for sale yet

I've owned several "PF-70" ICG coins, and if I can find defects on them, you know darned well NGC will. That's the shameful truth about ICG "70s" - they have defects that clearly keep them from being perfect - at least every single coin I've owned did.

I have a 1948D Roosevelt MS67 in an ICG slab that I absolutely cannot sell, while I have sold several NGC MS66 and PCGS66's with no problem. I do not have much faith in ICG.