• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unique Bullion!! Post'em!

62 posts in this topic

Relic,

Share some of that with us out here. poke2.gif

Nice batch of coins.

Here is another one. Again, I don't know the origin of this one it was just one of the bunch.

17941994CopyObv.jpg

17941994CopyRev.jpg

Rey

For when silver hits $10,000

silrds33er.jpg

And to pass the time while you're waiting. (especially Druids)

silverhenge6yq.jpg

And one whose time has come again....and passed it.

12silver3pg.jpg

grin.gif

Here's some of my bullion:

GoldCoinCollection1.jpg

From top left to top right: 20 peso gold aztec calender coin, 10 peso gold coin (sold), 1850 10 francs (sold) indian head 1908 (Now it's in a PCGS AU58 holder) 1788 austria ducat Joseph II, Isle of man cat (sold), gold sovereign , 10 guilder netherlands gold (sold)

Bottom right: indian fanam, 2 reales spanish silver coin, 1851 NGC gold dollar (sold), chinese 10 yuan gold coin.

A DCarr creation (Wish the mint could do designs like this)

dnv.jpg

MM cool.gif

I have this one too MM and would have posted it, but seeing as ICG slabs everything they can Identify, it is part of a submission Greg was doing for me -and is on the way back. MS69 I believe he sau=id it was graded at smile.gif

Kinda c00l piece of art BUT its BRASS not BULLION

That's a cool coin Larry. thumbsup2.gif Size, weight?? All Gold?

These two are part of a 100 pc set called Greatest Masterpieces. Each one in numbered but I have never found a list to tell me about each work. They are 50mm and 2.4oz. 24KT plate on sterling.

I have about 30 or so of the set. They were bought as junk when silver was about nothing. I need to take some more pics. Some of these are really cool looking. smile.gif