• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCGS Chat Board - Screwing around

7 posts in this topic

I had a conversation with Mark Feld about a recent post I saw across the street - I thought he was posting there again but Lo and Behold the post was over a YEAR old and somehow got recycled as new.

They realy must be screwwing with the post DB badly as I have seen three or four today posted as NEW 5/15 yet some are a two years old... I think they are screening EVERY SINGLE POST MADE and when the edit them it BECOMES new to the current day ...

I wonder how much that person gets paid to do that

I had a conversation with Mark Feld about a recent post I saw across the street - I thought he was posting there again but Lo and Behold the post was over a YEAR old and somehow got recycled as new.

They realy must be screwwing with the post DB badly as I have seen three or four today posted as NEW 5/15 yet some are a two years old... I think they are screening EVERY SINGLE POST MADE and when the edit them it BECOMES new to the current day ...

I wonder how much that person gets paid to do that

I have never seen an old post show up as a new one, just an old thread resurrected due to a new post to it. Can you provide a link of an example? Thanks.

You are confused. There are members who bring up new threads, but the old posts never change their post date.

You are confused. There are members who bring up new threads, but the old posts never change their post date.
Tom, I think YOU are confused too. There are members who bring up OLD (not new) threads, but the old posts never change their post date. devil.gif

Tom, I think YOU are confused too. There are members who bring up OLD (not new) threads, but the old posts never change their post date. devil.gif

Yes, I should have written that more clearly. crazy.gif

I dunno ..

The posts I was referencing are now gone ... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif ...

The one I talked to Mark on is now gone ...

I think some one is trying to make me loopy ( OR Loopy-er than I already am )