• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well the magic show continues

7 posts in this topic

I clicked on this thread and pulled up the death error code ATS....Can someone tell me why??

UNOFFICIAL "JUST IN CASE THREAD"...PM me if you want to exchange numbers/addresses and keep in touch... 19 coinlieutenant

Sounds like someone was expecting a visit from the jack-booted forum thugs after posting something that probably wasn't going to sit well with PCGS.

The error code probably means they kicked the door in right after he posted that...

I think Coin LT, who is a great guy by the way, is of the opinion that PCGS is slowly in the process of closing down their boards or at least eliminating anyone who has a dissenting opinion. They are acting arrogant or scared or maybe both. Coin LT was making a contingency effort to ensure he has contact info for all the good people and friends he has met on the boards in the event he or the boards go poof !

I think Coin LT, who is a great guy by the way, is of the opinion that PCGS is slowly in the process of closing down their boards or at least eliminating anyone who has a dissenting opinion. They are acting arrogant or scared or maybe both. Coin LT was making a contingency effort to ensure he has contact info for all the good people and friends he has met on the boards in the event he or the boards go poof !
Seriously??...Thats it??

I read Coinlt's posts all the time...He has a Genuine affection for the Hobby...

They didn't bam him did they?

Seriously??...Thats it??

I read Coinlt's posts all the time...He has a Genuine affection for the Hobby...

They didn't bam him did they?

Not bammed. But PCGS seems to be only interested in sheep, so who knows what the future holds....