• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Topical / Specialty Coin Club List

5 posts in this topic

You may want to check out my list here. When the page comes up, click on "Numismatic Information" to reveal the subitems in that menu, then click on "Clubs and Organizations."

I see there are some you have that I don't. I think I need to update my list!! thumbsup2.gif

Scott hi.gif

Thanks for the link. You've put together quite a bit of information there smile.gif

I've only seen the one on Exonumia.com which I isn't overly useful IMO, yours is a lot nicer thumbsup2.gif

The version online does not reflect the version I have at home. Rather than using these pages to consolidate the links from my blog, I started to rewrite and organize them into a "handbook" form. Eventually, I would like to publish the whole "book" as a CD so that people can have the information off line as well as online. This will take some time.

Scott hi.gif