• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: A few NGC and ANACS classic coins

6 posts in this topic

I usually just put my stuff on eBay at 99 cents and see where it goes, but I decided to try something different this time and maybe save some ebay fees. The price includes insured delivery. Payment by PayPal, Money Order or personal check but payment may be required to clear. Just like my eBay auctions I have a seven day return privilege.

1864 Two Cent, NGC MS64 RB .............................................$245

This one is almost full red and is very nice for the grade. It's actually more red in hand than it looks in the picture.

1864s.jpg

1883 No Cents Nickel, ANACS MS65 ....................................$210

While not a perfect strike it seems above average for the variety. The surfaces are very clean and the obverse is somewhat proof-like.

1883s.jpg

1854 With Arrows Seated Quarter, ANACS AU50 ...................$200............RESERVED

The detail on this one looks better than AU50 but the dark gray tone mutes the luster and that may be what held it back. Still, a very sharp coin.

1854s.jpg

1849-O Seated Half Dollar, NGC AU53 ...................................$275

This coin was sold by Heritage for $373.75 back in September of 2005. While it's not a bad coin it is a bit lackluster. The dull gray surfaces are a bit lighter and smoother than my pictures indicate. A cleaned ANACS AU55 sold last September for $345 so this may be a bargain for someone.

1849-Os.jpg

1924 Huguenot Commemorative Half, NGC MS64 ...................SOLD

This is a nice white coin with plenty of luster and looks high end for the grade to me. The next grade up doubles the price giving this one good value.

Huguenots.jpg

1936 Columbia Commemorative Half, NGC MS65 ...................$300

This is a high end coin in an old fatty no-line NGC slab. This is a mostly white coin with some hints of even light tone. There is a small chip in the edge of the slab on the bottom of the obverse but it in no way affects the integrity of the slab.

Columbias.jpg

I can't edit anymore, but the 1854 quarter and the Huguenot are sold. The others are still avalable. grin.gif

I have two half dimes heading my way. I need to get rid of these to make room for more half dimes. I'm aspiring to be a hoarder like you. wink.gif

Maybe you need to diversify a bit. That's a nice Deuce up there. poke2.gif