• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay 04 $10 Plat Eagle PR70DC PCGS, Dimes, State Qtrs, Pennys, Washing Ends 5/20

1 post in this topic

I have on E-Bay right now a beatiful 2004-W Platinum Eagle PR70DCAM

that was graded by PCGS. The 2004-W is one of the rarest and most sought after platinum eagles on the market today. Not only are you getting a great date but you’re getting it in a perfect PR70DCAM condition. Of course this coin is a Top PoP of just 22 of these coins graded and none finer. I'm also have for sale 2005-D Lincoln Memorial Cents in MS69 Satin Finish. The coins and are graded by PCGS. I also have a nice Washington and Statehood Quarters to offer. The first is a 1996-P MS66 Washington. Nice example, no toning or hazing. Next is a Statehood Quarter, a 2006-P Nevada MS66 Business strike. The business strikes a getting hard to come by, so put yours away while the getting is good. Last but not least I have a Roosevelt Dimes for sale. It's a 1999 P MS68FB. This coin does have full bands and the 1999 there are none finer in MS68FB. So it doesn't get any better than that. Just click the links below to get to the auctions you like, and as always thank you for taking the time for looking.

Dave

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbigd34946QQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0?