• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you think about this IHC?

13 posts in this topic

Poor images. My gut reaction is AU58 and would only feel comfortable at slightly less than AU50 money on the piece.

Bobby,

I feel that you are looking at an MS low 60's coin from the photo, but something bothers me. Look at the shield under magnification. It looks like I can see verdigris on this shield. Maybe I'm wrong as distortion is also begininng to occur. I have bought many IHC's that until magnification verdigris hid from eyesight and there is absolutely nothing can be done to cure it. Good luck and I hope I am wrong. I feel this coin raw could be bought in the $18 to $20 range, Slabbed would run in the low $30's.

I see the same thing Jim and maybe a spot on the E in america. I'm just watching it right now. Going really cheap, like less than a dollar. So we'll see. I'll take it real cheap but won't pay much for it if it gets too high! Thanks all!

Go on have a bid you would have trouble getting something this shiny over here for less then £15 thumbsup2.gif