• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Assistance Evaluating Jefferson Nickel and Roosevelt Dime Sets

3 posts in this topic

I would like to find someone that would be interested in assisting me in evaluating my sets of Jefferson Nickels and Roosevelt Dimes. The Jefferson Set is complete from 1938 to the mid 80's and the Roosevelt is from 1946 to the mid 80's. All coins are uncirculated and/or proof. I also have a set of Buffalo Nickels and Mercury Dimes that are mostly complete both circulated and uncirculated that I could use some assistance with.

My goal is to be able to assign a preliminary grade to these coins so that I can more accurately determine what I have.

Thank you,

Rey

How would this be accomplished? You know, logistical problems and all that? I'd be more than happy to intervene with the Jefferson Nickel set, you know, kind of piece-meal out part of the duties...or get two people's opines for the same set to get a general consensus on the condition. Let me know what you come up with, we'll figure out something.

I would like to find someone that would be interested in assisting me in evaluating my sets of Jefferson Nickels and Roosevelt Dimes. The Jefferson Set is complete from 1938 to the mid 80's and the Roosevelt is from 1946 to the mid 80's. All coins are uncirculated and/or proof. I also have a set of Buffalo Nickels and Mercury Dimes that are mostly complete both circulated and uncirculated that I could use some assistance with.

My goal is to be able to assign a preliminary grade to these coins so that I can more accurately determine what I have.

Thank you,

Rey

Rey, I don't mind helping out again, as with the cents. By the way, I am going to mail you the spreadsheet you asked for shortly. I hadn't forgotten about you, but my home computer works very poorly sending attachments. I can send them much easier from work. Look for it today.