• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talk about ruining good coins...

11 posts in this topic

Mmm. Specialty Coin Grading. And what lovli toning! He sure has the technique down. Like 50 coins from all different series all looking the same! Imagine that! blush.gifforeheadslap.gifyeahok.gif

Somebody needs to take this guys cool-aid, coloring kit away from him before he ruins more nice coins.

Um…errr…Did you buy this coin?
Which coin are you talking about? Wes linked to an eBay seller with many coins.

Oh yeah sorry. I’m back on track now. I just saw that one image and was hoping that no one purchased it – no one here anyway.

I just saw that one image and was hoping that no one purchased it – no one here anyway.
I don't know who purchased it but this seller has sold a few other coins for over $200. I'm sure the demand for these pieces is fueling the incentive to make more.

It may be that all the pieces with a higher basal price are actually coins that were heavily abused in the past and, therefore, would not be considered nice coins.

It may be that all the pieces with a higher basal price are actually coins that were heavily abused in the past and, therefore, would not be considered nice coins.
That's a good point. Perhaps no one wanted them before and they were not "good coins."