• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bust Half Fever by Edgar E. Souders

10 posts in this topic

www.stantonbooks.com Is showing a few of these books back in stock for $89.50. That's a better price than I was able to get a couple of weeks ago on amazon.com. If you want one you better jump on it. I am sure they will be gone soon.

I just received mine the other day. It looks great. I’m flying out to Syracuse for my brother’s graduation this weekend so I should get a good start on it.

I just received mine the other day. It looks great. I’m flying out to Syracuse for my brother’s graduation this weekend so I should get a good start on it.

I think you will really love reading this book. I just finished reading mine last week. I really enjoyed it and will read it again in the future and and use it for reference.

Hi, winstonware

Well, winstonware

If you are going to read this most interesting book be prepared to have stares and questions directed your way. "Is that a book about Breast Cancer? "Only one side gets sick?" "Can you catch it by using coins?" I had fun reading it on a business trip at the airport and on the plane! grin.gif

BUST HALF FEVER by Edgar E. Souders is my favorite book on the subject of Bust Halves. Research is presented on these interesting coins as well as what was happening in US Society at the time. Tips and clear pictures of the Bust Halves are shown. A fantastic trip through American coinage history with all the men who were responsible for the minting of Bust Halves! thumbsup2.gif

AAJ

a good book

i live an hour and a half drive west of

syracuse ny in rochester ny

syracuse ny was home base of the large king

of coin dealers over 58+ years ago

barney bluestone

thumbsup2.gif

123 Cents and Winston: Please write a brief review for us when you finish reading this book. Thanks!

A brief review really isn't possible on this book since it goes through the series year-by-year and gives an account of contemporary history as well as individual issue characteristics.

123 Cents and Winston: Please write a brief review for us when you finish reading this book. Thanks!

A brief review really isn't possible on this book since it goes through the series year-by-year and gives an account of contemporary history as well as individual issue characteristics.

scared.gif

Oh good Tom got me off the hook. I’ll try to take a few notes and write something that gives people a general sense of what the book is about.