• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Ebay Find!!

10 posts in this topic

This is a story about Sacagawea dollars.

There is a good story behind this set. First off I already had a one set I working on and I was only missing the 2001-S. I was on ebay and I bid on every 2001-s coin that I came across. Well I had a limit, I was not will to pay more than $60.00. Well I went thru over thirty coins and got out bid on everyone.

Well I couldn't sleep one night and I woke up and looked on ebay again. There was four coins and once again I bid on all of them. I was still looking and came across the complete set with no reserve. There was like four hours left. I looked and the price was only up to $115.00. I looked at all of the coins and decided I would bid. I put a bid in for $160.00 plus the $10.00 shipping. I figured that would be a good deal, well then I went to bed again. Well when I woke up I won the complete set and a 2001-s. I won the complete set for 152.67 with shipping. Thats only 21.81 for each coin. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy but now I have two complete sets. I think I will just hold on too the extra one.

~~I wounder when they will stop minting her!!~~

yay.gif Just to show you there is truly great deals on Ebay!! yay.gif

1782992-sacset.jpg.a4a85078dfaedecb5c6fb0c5c27d17e8.jpg

Hi, SchatzyJr hi.gif

A nice "thrill of the hunt story" thanks for sharing it! thumbsup2.gif

I know it feel great when your coin want is filled and it is yours now! grin.gif

The hunt continues...

Also, welcome to the forum! 893applaud-thumb.gif

AAJ