• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ur! Duh! Dork!

9 posts in this topic

Ebay doesn't always make it easy to report things like this and they recently moved their page for reporting abuse. Here is the new ebay report page.

Hi Tom

I'm not reporting it, although I should, if I had the mind to. Looks like a couple of kids playing a joke. They both jave 0 feedback.

But getting back to my grey page without all the boxes and lines, my user name was in a blue color. The whole layout only showed the typing and words but no lines. It looked like a new setup for a new forum look. It really looked interesting, but it's gone now and the page is back to normal.

Hey Dena, Arch

Let's get rid of all these boxes and lines and add a soft background color to see what it looks like to the other members here.

Leo

I bet this guy is also selling Trade Dollars at 99 cents. At least we can assume that the 2000 Nickel is genuine, but then again, nothing surprises me.

Who'd waste their time posting this thing, and why are we discussing it ?? sumo.gif