• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SILVER EAGLE SPIKED HEAD

11 posts in this topic

That's a really wild price!

Funny thing, a seller had a batch of those on eBay a while back-they were uncertified and were from the same die and I got mine for $26 without the $300 NGC holder.

I see no reason for that price because that is a minor common error so all I can say that's good for Rich Schummer, who happens to be one L of an error dealer too.

Dog,

I bet as time goes by these die crack errors will become harder to come by, and will be very hard to find due to todays technology. The mint is getting better preventing this stuff from getting out.What if that same error was on a 1995 W?

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

What if that same error was on a 1995 W? It wouldn't matter much because not many of us could afford the coin that came with the error. smile.gif

Don't get me wrong I didn't mean to sound negative in my last post. I have well over 100 errors, all dated 1997 and would just loooove to see the value of them skyrocket. I heard the newer ones are tough to find so I don't know if that will affect the older ones but that cracked head NGC is making it look hopeful.

It'll appeal to the variety collector, same as a scarface Morgan. Some late die states are worth more than early dies states, like a three legged buffalo nickel. Not really worth anything as an error coin, since it isn't.