• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WYNTK post featured in April NGC eNewsletter

11 posts in this topic

I just wanted to note for anyone who missed it or who didn't get the April NGC eNewsletter, that my WYNTK article on Digitally Matting Coins for Online Display was featured in that issue.

This is meant less to toot my own horn and more to provide an incentive to all of you to continue contributing the great articles in the WYNTK series. Who knows? Your hard work might get recognized in a future issue of the newsletter.

Thanks to all who contributed useful comments in the thread - I hope it's been of help to some of you!

Thanks also to Dena for including it in the newsletter!!

Welcome coinagecurrency. hi.gif Go to your "Home" page, then go to "Edit" of your personal preferences. Scoll down and you will see a link "UBBCODE". This will show you what links you need to use to insert all kinds of thing.

• Administrator
i want to post something. how the heck do you do it. i can find no button to click that would allow me to put something on here???? your help would be greatly appreciated. chascup@comcast.net

You should be looking in the upper right hand corner when viewing the list of posts:

" Post Previous Index Next Expand "

Hi, Michael

That is grand! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Congratulations on NGC Newletter article! headbang.gif

It is a great thread and very useful to the forum! thumbsup2.gif

AAJ