• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

* News Flash * 1795 Dollar found in Ireland being Auctioned in the UK

10 posts in this topic

news.gif hi all

just in case you have missed this one

DNW have found this USA 1795 in a private collection formed in Ireland

Estimate £1,500-2,000

WHO FANCYS A GO !

1778721-LastScan.jpg

hail.gif

1778721-LastScan.jpg.9137a1518a3267ecbebdb38ccf20b407.jpg

news.gif hi all

Estimate £1,500-2,000

WHO FANCYS A GO !

1778721-LastScan.jpg

hail.gif

Hey Dooly....The Queens in town...I have been watching her make a speach to Our state legislature...I just wanted to let you know She is Really quite something.

She just left for Williamsburg..More Later thumbsup2.gif

news.gif hi all

Estimate £1,500-2,000

WHO FANCYS A GO !

1778721-LastScan.jpg

hail.gif

Hey Dooly....The Queens in town...I have been watching her make a speech to Our state legislature...I just wanted to let you know She is Really quite something.

She just left for Williamsburg..More Later thumbsup2.gif

I guess I should have said that she Is in Va for Jamestown's 400th Anniversary and she flew in to Richmond...It's going to be a MAJOR clash of cultures as The NASCAR race is this weekend and we will have a Hundred thousand or so extra people already contributing to the economy...

The Queen rocks headbang.gif

but i would not do her job for love nor money confused-smiley-013.gif

When I heard that she was a Mechanic during the war and went through all the training and took on the mech job as well as her regular duties I knew she was cool....

They just don't make women like that anymore..

When I heard that she was a Mechanic during the war and went through all the training and took on the mech job as well as her regular duties I knew she was cool....

I agree that is very cool!

Then there was PM Margaret Thatcher... who I thought was a good PM for UK.

Then again, I like Tony Blair, but not for his stance on the current situation in the Middle East. But that's another story for another time.

Scott hi.gif

I just visited Colonial Williamsburg along with Jamestown and Yorktown less than a week ago. It's a fascinating place with all that history in one spot.

yes she was a lorry driver in the Girls land army during the war.. REEEEEEspect

sign-offtopic.gifwhen i was growing up there was two jobs i wanted the first was a lighthouse keeper1779229-19.jpg( which i did in 1992) and the Queens warrner 1779229-9527_1.jpg (which i have yet to do) thumbsup2.gif

1779229-19.jpg.a865e1a823e97ab9113f02360bea610d.jpg

Then there was PM Margaret Thatcher... who I thought was a good PM for UK.

Then again, I like Tony Blair, but not for his stance on the current situation in the Middle East. But that's another story for another time.

Scott hi.gif

Yes maggi new how to kick butt

and yes TB Know how to lick butt

sorry for the off topic sign-offtopic.gif but we have not had such a shower of 893censored-thumb.gif since "new" labour have taken over hear.. HUMMM they are like fake coins from china Boring !!!! mad.gif