• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here is a grade you just don't see that often........

7 posts in this topic

The coin has a lot of detail but the color has been worked on and is not good. If the coin were cracked and the color properly restored, it could be a nice piece.

Hoot

The coin has a lot of detail but the color has been worked on and is not good. If the coin were cracked and the color properly restored, it could be a nice piece.

Hoot

I don't know, I think the color is fine. Looks like a naturally toned brown coin to me with a few flashes of red showing through.

JJ

Hoot

I don't know, I think the color is fine. Looks like a naturally toned brown coin to me with a few flashes of red showing through.

JJ

I'm with Hoot...I think someone who knows what they are doing could get a real deal here...

I'm with Hoot...I think someone who knows what they are doing could get a real deal here...

Well thats me out of the running then 27_laughing.gif

MS 60 what a sea saw grade 893applaud-thumb.gif

1778662-crystalclear_1944_93509535.gif

headbang.gif

1778662-crystalclear_1944_93509535.gif.5efd1d5dd8f66af806e633bb57eb9259.gif