• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

help need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

14 posts in this topic

i am in search of 2x 1979 pr69 dcam 1c t1 (pcgs or ngc) if you have 1 or 2 please let me know smile.gif

also ive been watching for weeks for a 1979 s pr69 dcam t1 and none r ever listed just type 2s. what is so special that there is never a t1 listed for sale anywhere?

that is 1 that i need but do u think it will get a 69 dcam? the spots on the coin make me think its a 67-68 dcam.

That's definatly a type 1. Not much reason to certify a lincoln type 1.

i need 1 t1 cent to finish 1 of my 79 pr birth sets. then i need another for my 2nd b set :P usualy i wouldnt grade a low cost coin but i dont see me getin 1 let alone 2x 69dcams

woo hoooo! ty ty ty. i just looked last night and didnt see any. i will watch this like a hawk. xept they dont take paypal! ill think long about that smile.gif

If they submitted the coin for grading they won't make any money if they accept paypal as well. confused.gif Patience grasshopper grin.gif the check only adds about 10 days to the deal. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif