• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some coins I consigned to airplanenut

6 posts in this topic

I looked, and I saw some nice coins, but I must have missed something. I didn't see any half dimes. poke2.gif

I looked, and I saw some nice coins, but I must have missed something. I didn't see any half dimes. poke2.gif

Exactly what I was thinking!

You haven't seen me sell any half dimes yet have you? I did sell one several years ago. It was the first half dime I ever bought. It was a decent XF 1856 that I bought mailorder and it was nice and cleaned up to a white shine. I think I sold it for what I paid for it a dozen or so years earlier (about $20).

I have considered selling a duplicate or two, but I have others to sell first. Let me know when you decide to sell some of your duplicates. Nobody likes a hoarder. 27_laughing.gif

Everytime I sell seated half dime, that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

And that makes me reluctant to sell my duplicates.

I'm not a hoarder, but when it comes to common dates, I have a duplicate or two........or three wink.gif